Tuesday, July 15, 2008

For dinner, We're going to prepare a healthy meal. Carb/protein/water (I'm going to down two glasses of water right this fucking second! FUCKING WATER EMERGENCY ALL THE TIME!!!
DEPRESSED b/c of lack of fucking water - How pitifull and shamefull is that this day in age - for fuck's sake, go get a glass of fucking water!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OK, so I have dehydrated depression. Why do I forget this shit?

Dear Tomorrow,

I know I have neglected you so many times in the past, mostly coming to you w/o a plan, but you will be different... tomorrow.

Ok, I wake up, drink two massive glasses of water, jog (FOR FUN), stretch (FOR FUN), take a shower " ". Then what? This is where it sometimes falls apart - probably b/c I've skipped step 1 which is to drink some fucking water. So I've drank the water.

Now what?

No comments: