skip to main | skip to sidebar

Journal entries and Interesting Shit

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

To F-bomb or not to F-bomb...

I don't know. I don't use the word (in my opinion) w/ reckless regard. I just feel like sometimes it expresses the utterness I which to express.
Posted by Kyle at 10:13 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

BlogCatalog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ▼  July (12)
      • Anniversary Blog
      • This is a test. I'm writing w/ B.D. looking over ...
      • "Today is a winding road, it's taken me to places ...
      • It's the morning again...OK Yesterday, formerly kn...
      • I started to read what I just wrote and began to b...
      • It's the morning now. And I feel much better than...
      • For dinner, We're going to prepare a healthy meal....
      • Addiction....Dammit! I'm addicted....to everything...
      • To F-bomb or not to F-bomb...I don't know. I don't...
      • ...I got to thinking...What would my friends and o...
      • More...Frustration is a source of what? Why frustr...
      • I typed this up b/c a friend told me too. Should I...

About Me

Kyle
View my complete profile