This is a test. I'm writing w/ B.D. looking over my shoulder. What now? What now? Who the fuck are you to ask me such a question. I'll tell you what I want to tell you and only when i want to tell you. Ok, so I'm an actor. I make shit up. I like to pretend and live moments as if they aren't real moments. But I don't really make shit up. Being an actor is a REAL part of who I am. So HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Am I acting, or is it just who I am. This is something that has real potential to explain quite a bit of who I am, it's just interesting that I randomly ran into this topic while I'm doing my pretend blog w/ B.D. looking over my shoulder.
OK dammit, lets explore my acting. Many times throughout the day....OK, this blog has lost all of it's steam. OFFICIALLY... To be explore later... If I f#$%ing feel like it. BTW - that's my attempt to curb the F-bombs. Watching B.D. struggle to read them all aloud made me realize it really is one ugly word and perhaps I'm getting into a bad habit using it. So, I propose to meet in the middle, like I just did. For Now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment